12 September 2010

Artsy Iftar


Six of us turned up for our Arts class iftar during the last weekend of Ramadan. Our sifu got everybody excited with his idea of setting up an art studio. He envisions it as a place for us to hang around and paint 24 hours a day. We can kick off and leave our half-filled canvases there. The luxury of space and not having to clear up our work after every session sounds heavenly. The fee he has in mind is minimal. Now, he needs to source for the venue and raise money for a 3-month deposit.

He also gave me an interesting suggestion. Why not study arts management? I would love it, it is my thing and in several years, the qualification will be much in demand. I have always wanted to do my Masters, just cannot decide on what. Pursuing it on a thesis basis at a local university seems do-able. After a bit of research, I found out that Uitm offers the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment